Saturday, February 11, 2012

Asher, Therapy Dog

On a much happier note, congratulations to Danielle Wilson and Asher (Tidewaters Fire Quacker JH, WC, CGC) for becoming a certified Therapy Dog! Therapy works has been Danielle's passion for a number of years and Asher is helping her keep doing what she loves. Great work guys!

Asher is from last year's Rowan and Leia litter and he's accomplished so much in his first year - he has his Working Certificate, Junior Hunter title, his Canine Good Citizen and some Rally Obedience legs as well.






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You Mark, Mary & Wendy for gifting me with this wonderful boy!! He is perfect for me and exceeding my expectations in looks, brains, temperment and drive!!! I know you know how much I adore him!!! Rowan & Leia have the best babies!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home