Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thanks to Katharine

We often get compliments on our website and I always feel like a bit of a fraud saying thank you...because although I am responsible for the content, the credit for what you see and how you see it goes to Katharine Webb.  Katharine designed the site, our logo and does such an amazing job at suffering through my updates and my changing my mind.  She takes ideas and forms them into visuals that not only look great, but really enhance what we're trying to say about our dogs.  So, this is a BIG thank you to Katharine for all that you do for us!

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Jillean said...

I would have to second that! I love the site and the logo. You've both done a great job of communicating the essence of Tidewater. Perhaps one day we can become a member of the extended Tidewater family!

 
At March 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Allie said...

I love your website! I think Katharine did an awesome job!

Angie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home